The team from Social Agent has fully supported Startup Weekend and its expansion into the Chinese market from the beginnings in 2011. Michael Michelini and Amy Gu, 2 members of the Social Agent team, were very involved with getting Startup Weekend in Shenzhen and Guangzhou, as well as assisting in the opening and official verification of the Sina weibo account of StartupWeekend.
Being a startup itself, Social Agent fully supports entrepreneurs, especially in China, as we understand how “the odds are against” these small business teams.
Our team will continue to volunteer and donate its time and resources for Startup Weekend in the Chinese market, and offer Social Agent’s software and service to the NGO company to continue to grow and understand the China market.
Leave a Reply
About Social Agent
Sign up for socialagent newsletter
- Track Sales From Your Mobile Phone
- Track Sales in the Office
- Imported Food
- Real Estate
- We Are Now A Platform – Apply to be a Chinese Sales Agent
- Social Agent Sponsoring Startup Weekend Shenzhen
- Welcoming Terry Deng to the Social Agent Team
- Shanghai, China – Social Media Innovation Rooftop Meetup Wednesday Apr 24 6pm – 9pm
- Building Amazing Team of Chinese Sales Assistants!
- Social Agent Demo at Echelon + Shenzhen Innovalley
- Social Agent attends Singapore’s Startup Asia
- Announcing a New Logo for Social Agent
- Running a Weibo Campaign For Expander – QR tracking of Imported Milk Powder
- Welcoming Dan, PHP developer, to the Social Agent Team
- Pitching at Echelon Satellite Hong Kong!
- Hosting Seminars with Chinese Sales Assistants
- Hong Kong Focus Group For Selling in China – Wednesday March 20, 2013
- Social Agent Wins Silver Award at Innosai Beijing
- Nogogo Increases Sales in Chinese Social Media